Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 40 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 5,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 75 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers
With the Kodak i1190WN Wireless Network Scanner you can share one scanner with many users. There are no cords or cables keeping it fixed in one place, which means you can easily move it around the office. It’s the perfect scanner for sharing and work collaborations.
- Integrates easily with existing business applications using standard drivers.
- Use the Web API to integrate your business app or application to the scanner directly without the need for a driver.
- Simple network set up.
- Leverage less costly wireless networks and save money with the Kodak i1190WN Scanner.
Free to share and collaborate
With the new Kodak i1190WN wireless network scanner you can share one scanner with many users. There are no cords or cables keeping it fixed in one place, which means you can easily move it around the office. It’s the perfect scanner for sharing and work collaborations. And it can handle everything from ID cards to complex business documents. You don’t need lots of expensive IT or powerful PCs to support it either, which saves you money. You can easily integrate it with your existing business applications and create new custom integrations. And you can even manage security levels and settings. Welcome to a new world of flexible, versatile, powerful, convenient and stress-free scanning. The new wireless and network Kodak i1190WN Scanner makes life a lot easier and more efficient for any business.
If you’re looking to transform your scanning capabilities, a Wireless Network scanner could be just the thing. They offer you the versatility to:
- Connect with USB, Ethernet, wireless infrastructure or wireless ad-hoc networks • Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver • Work with
- Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver • Work with
- Work with a thick client or cloud-based business applications • Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the i1190WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
- Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the Kodak i1190WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
|Technology||CMOS Based CIS Scanner|
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||600 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Height: 246 mm (9.7 in.); Width: 330 mm (13 in.); Depth: 162 mm (6.3 in.)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs.)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 3,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)**; Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)**; Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit**|
|Bundled Software||Smart Touch, Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||63.5 mm x 65.0 mm (2.5 in. x 2.56 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 356 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters (118.1 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||75 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34–413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||40 pages|
|ADF Speed Duplex (ipm) ADF Speed Duplex images per minute||80 pages|