Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 40 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 5,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 75 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers
With the Kodak i1190WN Wireless Network Scanner you can share one scanner with many users. There are no cords or cables keeping it fixed in one place, which means you can easily move it around the office. It’s the perfect scanner for sharing and work collaborations.
- Integrates easily with existing business applications using standard drivers.
- Use the Web API to integrate your business app or application to the scanner directly without the need for a driver.
- Simple network set up.
- Leverage less costly wireless networks and save money with the Kodak i1190WN Scanner.
Free to share and collaborate
With the new Kodak i1190WN wireless network scanner you can share one scanner with many users. There are no cords or cables keeping it fixed in one place, which means you can easily move it around the office. It’s the perfect scanner for sharing and work collaborations. And it can handle everything from ID cards to complex business documents. You don’t need lots of expensive IT or powerful PCs to support it either, which saves you money. You can easily integrate it with your existing business applications and create new custom integrations. And you can even manage security levels and settings. Welcome to a new world of flexible, versatile, powerful, convenient and stress-free scanning. The new wireless and network Kodak i1190WN Scanner makes life a lot easier and more efficient for any business.
If you’re looking to transform your scanning capabilities, a Wireless Network scanner could be just the thing. They offer you the versatility to:
- Connect with USB, Ethernet, wireless infrastructure or wireless ad-hoc networks • Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver • Work with
- Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver • Work with
- Work with a thick client or cloud-based business applications • Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the i1190WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
- Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the Kodak i1190WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
Kodak i1190WN - Specs
CMOS Based CIS Scanner
Document feeding mode
Optical Resolution (dpi)
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG
Height: 246 mm (9.7 in.); Width: 330 mm (13 in.); Depth: 162 mm (6.3 in.)
3.2 kg (7 lbs.)
Recommended Daily Volume
Up to 3,000 pages per day
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)**; Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)**; Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit**
Smart Touch, Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition
Ultrasonic paper jam detection
Long Paper Mode
63.5 mm x 65.0 mm (2.5 in. x 2.56 in.)
216 mm x 356 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters (118.1 in.)
Paper Thickness and Weight
34–413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper
ADF Speed (ppm)
ADF Speed pages per minute 40 pages
ADF Speed Duplex (ipm)
ADF Speed Duplex images per minute 80 pages