Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 50 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 1200 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 15,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 250 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch (LINUX SANE and TWAIN drivers available from www.kodakalaris.com/go/scanonlinux*); KOFAX certified
The Kodak i3200 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This A3 rotary document scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Get reliable throughput in color or black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner’s straight-through paper path.
Kodak i3200 – intelligent, integrated, and ready when you are
Save time and effort with Kodak i3200, and get exceptional value, with scanners that think and work like you do.
- Perfect Page technology optimizes image quality and intelligently manages a host of image processing tasks. It all happens automatically, with every scan. Sharper images make additional processing functions, such as optical character recognition (OCR), more accurate.
- Save time by using Smart Touch technology to perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button.
- Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
- Easily integrate your scanner with all TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux-based scanning applications so managing data is as easy as scanning documents.
- Works in Windows, and Linux environments.
Scanner users and management are thrilled with the benefits of the improved digital workflow:
- Increased efficiency: the new process has virtually eliminated the need for manual data entry, which in turn lowers costs.
- Increased accuracy: the paperwork error rate has been reduced significantly.
- Improved care: faster access to accurate information has contributed to improved patient care.
Kodak Info Input Solution
Info Input Solution is a fully featured, powerful, browser-based capture solution that allows users to scan, import, index, convert and submit documents from their centralized mailroom, across remote locations/departments or on the move. Info Input Solution Transactional can capture and index from within your own business applications. And the Info Input Solution Mobile option enables you to capture on the go.
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||1200 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF|
|Grayscale mode||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Color mode||48 bits (16 x 3)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Height: 9.4 in. / 23.8 cm; Width: 17 in. / 43.18 cm; Depth (with input tray closed): 14.6 in. / 37.1 cm|
|Weight||35 lbs / 15.8 kg|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 15,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||WINDOWS, LINUX|
|Bundled Software||TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch , SANE and TWAIN|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||305 mm x 863.6 mm (12 in x 34 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||250 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||50 pages|