- Document Scanners
- Kodak ScanMate i940
Kodak ScanMate i940
Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 20 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 1,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 20 Sheets
Light Source Technology:
Supported Drivers: WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers; Smart Touch; and NEWSOFT PRESTO! BizCard, KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition. Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and KODAK Asset Management Software. MAC Bundled software: NEWSOFT PRESTO! PAGEMANAGER; NEWSOFT PRESTO! BizCard XPRESS; TWAIN driver
With the compact Kodak i940 ScanMate Scanner, collecting, managing and distributing information is simple and desktop-friendly. It moves valuable information from paper into your workflow quickly and intuitively.
- Compact size takes up less desk space.
- USB-powered for scanning on-the-go.
- With Kodak Alaris’ Smart Touch technology you can perform up to nine different scanning tasks with the push of a button — including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, or sending scanned files to Cloud services.
- Scans office paperwork and ID or credit cards.
To make information capture and distribution even more foolproof, the Kodak ScanMate i940 Scanner uses Smart Touch functionality – so the push of one button replaces complicated multi-step scanning processes. Easily create email attachments, image files, and searchable PDFs – and send your documents securely to the Cloud, so they can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Powered via USB, the very compact Kodak i940 Scanner also lets you scan on-the-go. It’s compact but delivers big impact. Open up new scanning, information capture, and sharing possibilities with the freedom and power of the Kodak ScanMate i940 Scanner.
10 ways the Kodak i940 Scanner does more in less space
- Smart Touch performs multiple-step scanning and organizing operations automatically
- Compact, highly portable scanner takes up less desk space
- USB-powered to provide the power of a desktop scanner with the flexibility of a mobile scanner
Plays well with others
- Compatible with most scanning software
Creates sharp images – even better than many originals
- Perfect Page document imaging is built in—for great images with bright 289 mm (11.4 in.) colors and crisp text
Scans many sizes and weights
- 20-sheet automatic document feeder even handles business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards
- Keeps contacts up to date
- Easily edit and synchronize business card information in your contact application(s)
Delivers peace of mind
- Three-year limited warranty on a well made, proven scanner
Lets you remotely manage
- Available Kodak Asset Management Software for remote management of select Kodak Scanners on your network, including the Kodak i940 Scanner
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||600 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, single and multi-page PDF, searchable PDF|
|Grayscale mode||up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 200 dpi|
|Color mode||up to 15 ppm/30 ipm at 200 dpi|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||289 mm (11.4 in.) *107 mm (4.2 in.) *78 mm (3.1 in.)|
|Weight||1.3 kg (2.9 lb.)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 1,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS)*; Mac OS v.10.8, 10.9, 10.10*; Kofax certified|
|Bundled Software||Windows bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers; Smart Touch; and NewSoft Presto! BizCard, Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition. Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Asset Management Software (Windows only) Mac bundled software: NewSoft Presto! Page Manager; NewSoft Presto! BizCard X press; TWAIN driver (available web download only)|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||80 mm x 52 mm (3.2 in. x 2.1 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 1524 mm (8.5 in. x 60 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||20 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||30 to 398 g/m2 (8 to 220 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||20 pages|
|ADF Speed Duplex (ipm) ADF Speed Duplex images per minute||40 pages|