Epson DS-1630 Flatbed Color Document Scanner
Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): 25 pages / min
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): ADF 50 pages
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Recomended daily cycle of 1500 pages
ADF Capacity: 1200 x 1200 DPI
Light Source Technology: Light Source ReadyScan LED technology
Supported Drivers: Paper Formats A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Letter Legal
Epson WorkForce DS-1630 scanner is a budget scanner with all features you need. Streamline workflows and increase productivity with the DS-1630 document scanner makes it perfect for home and small business use. Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF, this affordable solution is ideal for virtually any task. Quickly scan stacks of documents up to 8.5″ x 14″. Or, use the flatbed for IDs, passports, booklets, fragile items and more. Offering speeds up to 25 ppm, plus auto-duplexing, the DS-1630 also includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to a PC, Mac or online storage accounts with one touch. Plus, the included software suite features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY FineReader and Presto! BizCard Reader. Scanner has a beautiful design and will look great in any place.
Epson WorkForce DS-1630 features
Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
With Epson DS-1630 you can:
- Scan and Archive Documents.
- Scan important documents and save them as JPEGs or PDFs.
- Automatic Two-Sided Scanning
- Save time with auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder
- Amazing Quality and Detail
- Get smooth gradations; sharp, grain-free images and crisp, clear text.
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Easily scan stacks of documents with the built-in automatic document feeder.
- Versatile scanning from a leader in image capturing technology — auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more.
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm1 — features a 50-page ADF.
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
Scan to online storage accounts — intuitively scan to Dropbox™, SharePoint®, Evernote®, FileBound and Google Drive™ and more.
Organize easily with the included software suite — features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY FineReader and Presto! BizCard Reader, for virtually any need.
- Streamline your workflow — easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts2 and more
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes — up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on the flatbed and up to 8.5″ x 14″ using the ADF.
- Generate searchable and editable files — scan to editable Word and Excel® files3 or searchable PDF files; OCR software included.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Send scans to any computer on your network — optional Network Interface Unit available for workgroup sharing
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner
What’s in the Box of Epson WorkForce DS-1630
- Epson WorkForce DS-1630 Scanner
- Start Here poster
- SuperSpeed USB cable
- Power cable
- Warranty sheet
One year limited warranty in the U.S. and Canada.
You can look ar other Epson scanners in our database.
|Technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Light Source||3-color LED technology|
|Document feeding mode||-|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||1200|
|Color mode||30 bit|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||317.5 x 297.18 x 121.92 (W x D x H)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||1,500 sheets|
|OS Support||Windows® 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 Mac OS® X 10.6.8 − 10.11.x|
|Bundled Software||Epson Scan Document Capture Software ABBYY FineReader OCR NewSoft® Presto! BizCard OCR (software requires Internet connection for download and installation)|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||Min.:88.9 x 170.18 duplex, 88.9 x 127 simplex|
|ADF Maximum||Max.: 215.9 x 297.18 duplex/simplex, 215,9" x 355.6 simplex|
|ADF Capacity||50 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||50 to 120 g/m2|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||25 PPM|