Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 110 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 1200 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 25,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 300 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Asset Management Software Windows bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch
The Kodak i3500 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This A3 rotary scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Get reliable throughput in color or black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner thanks to the straight-through paper path.
Optional software – enhance your scanning solution
Kodak i3500 Info Input Portfolio
Info Input Portfolio offers faster, smarter, more productive, more secure web-based capture solutions.
Kodak Info Input Express
Info Input Express is an easy, intuitive browser-based capture solution designed to allow users to simply scan, index, convert and submit documents to their desktop or business systems. It can be integrated with Kodak Capture Pro Software to extend the batch capture capabilities of Capture Pro with the remote indexing and simple interface of Info Input Express.
Kodak Info Input Solution
Info Input Solution is a fully featured, powerful, browser-based capture solution that allows users to scan, import, index, convert and submit documents from their centralized mailroom, across remote locations/departments or on the move. Info Input Solution Transactional can capture and index from within your own business applications. And the Info Input Solution Mobile option enables you to capture on the go.
Scanner users and management are thrilled with the benefits of the improved digital workflow:
- Increased efficiency: the new process has virtually eliminated the need for manual data entry, which in turn lowers costs.
- Increased accuracy: the paperwork error rate has been reduced significantly.
- Improved care: faster access to accurate information has contributed to improved patient care.
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||1200 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF|
|Grayscale mode||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Color mode||48 bits (16 x 3)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Height: 9.4 in. / 23.8 cm; Width: 17 in. / 43.18 cm; Depth (with input tray closed): 14.6 in. / 37.1 cm|
|Weight||35 lbs / 15.8 kg|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 25,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||WINDOWS, LINUX|
|Bundled Software||WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||305 mm x 863.6 mm (12 in x 34 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||300 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||110 pages|