- Document Scanners
- Kodak ScanMate i1150WN
Kodak ScanMate i1150WN
Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 30 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 3,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 75 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: Smart Touch, Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers
The modern office has been transformed by the advent of laptops, mobile devices and access to Wi-Fi. We’ve all got the flexibility to work where and how we want. Now this transformation is coming to the world of scanners to thanks to wireless technology. It means you can replace your current scanners that are plugged into a PC and can’t be moved around the office or shared by more than one user because of fixed cables. With the new Kodak i1150WN wireless network scanner you can take a scanner to the customer rather than taking their documents away to scan. You can scan things straight to your mobile device and speed up life. And you can share one scanner with many users in a tight space or an open collaboration work area. Welcome to a new world of flexible, versatile, cost effective, convenient and stress-free scanning. The new wireless and network Kodak ScanMate i1150WN Scanner makes life a lot easier and more efficient for any business.
- Ideal for sharing in open plan offices or small work spaces.
- Simple network set up – just print and scan the encrypted QR code created during the EasySetup process.
- Scan information to your computer, mobile or tablet.
- An intuitive display panel shows whose scanning job is in progress so document images are sent to the right user’s device.
If you’re looking to transform your scanning capabilities, a Wireless Network scanner could be just the thing. They offer you the versatility to:
- Connect with USB, Ethernet, wireless infrastructure or wireless ad-hoc networks
- Use the Web API to integrate to the scanner directly without the need for a driver • Work with
- Work with thick client or cloud-based business applications • Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the Kodak i1150WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
- Protect your investment in capture infrastructure. You can use the Kodak i1150WN Scanner with legacy applications today and move to cloud-based capture applications in the future.
|Technology||CMOS Based CIS Scanner|
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||600 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Height: 246 mm (9.7 in.); Width: 330 mm (13 in.); Depth: 162 mm (6.3 in.)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs.)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 3,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit; Linux: Ubuntu 14.04‡ ; Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10‡|
|Bundled Software||Smart Touch, Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; TWAIN, ISIS, WIA drivers|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||63.5 mm x 65.0 mm (2.5 in. x 2.56 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 356 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters (118.1 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||75 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34–413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||30 pages|
|ADF Speed Duplex (ipm) ADF Speed Duplex images per minute||60 pages|