Kodak ScanMate i1150
Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 30 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 3,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 75 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: WINDOWS Bundled Software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers; Smart Touch; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; KODAK Capture Pro Software Trial Edition
Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners are the perfect office mates to help you tackle a wide variety of office processes. Compact, quick, and whisper-quiet, with an intuitive interface and ample intelligence, the ScanMate i1150 is especially well suited for face-to-face customer transactions. The ability to scan a mix of paper documents, IDs, and hard cards means you can capture information quickly and efficiently. Integration with other software and systems enables you to scan, extract data, and share information with ease. Kodak i1150 Scanners are the ideal choice for desktop scanning in a full range of businesses, including medical office registration desks, bank teller use, state and municipal government offices, and insurance agencies.
- Scan the first 10 documents in a stack 33% faster than normal speed.
- Keep materials organized with the convenient business and ID card holder.
- Apply custom scan profile names and include color icons on the display panel.
- With Kodak Alaris’ Smart Touch technology you can perform up to nine different scanning tasks with the push of a button — including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, or sending scanned files to Cloud services.
Kodak i1150 – Intelligence to work smarter and leaner
Say “Hello” to your intelligent imaging engines. Kodak ScanMate i1150 Scanners capture and distribute data with minimal user interaction to free up your work life.
- Smart Touch technology lets you perform up to nine different tasks with the push of a button — including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, organizing them in folders, or sending them to Cloud services
- Instantly view the number of documents scanned or paper ready status via the graphical display panel, providing users with useful information to help avoid or resolve errors
- Apply custom activity names and include color icons on the display panel to make scanning tasks quick and easy to select
- Save time by quickly sending data to the right places and people
- Deliver data to applications automatically with built-in barcode reading
|Technology||CMOS Based CIS Scanner|
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||ADF|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||600 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Height: 246 mm (9.7 in.); Width: 330 mm (13 in.); Depth: 162 mm (6.3 in.)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (7 lbs.)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 3,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 64-bit and Server 2012 64-bit; Linux: Ubuntu 14.04‡ ; Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10‡|
|Bundled Software||Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Asset Management Software. Windows bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers; Smart Touch; Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Kodak Capture Pro Software Trial Edition; (Linux SANE and TWAIN drivers available from www.kodakalaris.com/go/scanonlinux)‡ . Mac bundled software: NewSoft Presto! PageManager; NewSoft Presto! BizCard Xpress; TWAIN driver (available via web download only)‡|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||63.5 mm x 65.0 mm (2.5 in. x 2.56 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm x 356 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.) Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters (118.1 in.)|
|ADF Capacity||75 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34–413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||30 pages|
|ADF Speed Duplex (ipm) ADF Speed Duplex images per minute||60 pages|