The Kodak i5650S document scanner will help you be more productive by eliminating time-consuming pre and post-scanning manual paper handling. Power through batches of mixed documents faster than ever before. And do all this, and more, using your current scanning software.
- Automated sorting during the scanning process eliminates potential errors and wasted time while boosting productivity.
- The rear exit tray neatly collects patch sheets for re-use, saving you money on printing.
- Two front access trays provide both a large pocket for non-sorted documents and an easy access front exception pocket for checks or special documents.
- High volume throughput provides the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
- Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Info Input Solution. Kofax VRS.
Kodak i5650S and i5850S Scanners deliver increased efficiency and provide a lower total cost of ownership by combining fast throughput and superior image quality with sophisticated sorting capabilities. This combination offers exceptional real-world value. Today, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firms and Service Bureaus face increasing competition and greater pressure to reduce overall costs. In document capture, pre- and post-manual scanning processes can add up to be 75% or more of your total scanning cost. Reducing these expenses while increasing productivity is crucial. That’s why the Kodak i5650S and i5850S Scanners are here to optimize operations for those dealing with mixed batches and complex scanning requirements, and the challenges they can create.