Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): 60 pages / 120 images
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: 10 000
ADF Capacity: 250 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust desktop scanner delivering consistently high throughput and minimizing downtime. Handle a wide array of originals quickly and consistently, reducing the need for interaction. Maximize productivity with an ingenious, built-in book-edge flatbed scanner. Protect valuable documents, optimize image quality, and save time performing multi-step processes with the touch of a button.
- The scanner’s small footprint can take on heavy-duty scanning challenges while taking up less space.
- Handle all kinds of exception documents – book pages, passports, folders, fragile documents, and others – using the integrated book-edge A4 flatbed scanner.
- Easily process longer and thicker documents – even cardboard and file folders – thanks to the straight-through paper path.
- Get reliable throughput at 200 or 300 dpi – for color or black and white, images, text, and mixed-size documents
Get more done today
A valuable mix of built-in features makes the Kodak i2900 Scanner easier to operate and able to run for longer periods without user interaction.
- Handle all kinds of exception documents without missing a beat using the integrated book-edge A4 rotary flatbed scanner – book pages, passports, folders, fragile documents, and others
- Neatly and efficiently scan large or small batches of mixed-size documents with the 250-sheet feeder/elevator
- Deliver data to applications effortlessly through built-in barcode reading
Upgrade your uptime
The Kodak i2900 document scanner features onboard intelligence that lets you move on to other tasks, knowing that your job will be processed correctly.
- Protect documents and data, and spend less time rescanning documents, with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP). The scanner “hears” potential issues and warns you before they become jams or misfeeds
- Streamline repetitive tasks, simplify information sharing, and make your scanning life easier at the touch of a button with Smart Touch functionality
- Optimize image quality for data extraction through optical character recognition (OCR), and intelligently handle image-processing tasks automatically with Perfect Page technology
- Get employees up-to-speed faster with intuitive features that shorten the learning curve
- Works in Windows, and Linux environments
|Light Source||Dual LED|
|Document feeding mode||-|
|Optical Resolution (dpi)||600 DPI|
|File Formats||Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF|
|Grayscale mode||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Color mode||48 bits (16 x 3)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Depth: 371 mm (14.6 in.); Width: 431.8 mm (17 in.) Height: 237.5 mm (9.4 in.)|
|Weight||15.8 kg (35 lbs.)|
|Recommended Daily Volume||Up to 10,000 pages per day|
|OS Support||Windows XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS*)|
|Bundled Software||Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Asset Management Software. Windows bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers; Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch|
|Ultrasonic paper jam detection||Yes|
|Long Paper Mode||Yes|
|ADF Minimum||50 mm x 50 mm (2 in. x 2 in.)|
|ADF Maximum||216 mm (8.5 in.) x 863.6 mm (34 in.) Long document mode: 4.1 meters (160 in.) maximum length|
|ADF Capacity||250 sheets|
|Paper Thickness and Weight||34–413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper.|
|ADF Speed (ppm) ADF Speed pages per minute||60 pages|
|ADF Speed Duplex (ipm) ADF Speed Duplex images per minute||120 pages|