Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): Up to 50 ppm
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 1200 DPI
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Up to 15,000 pages per day
ADF Capacity: 250 Sheets
Light Source Technology: Dual LED
Supported Drivers: WINDOWS Bundled software: TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch (LINUX SANE and TWAIN drivers available from www.kodakalaris.com/go/scanonlinux*); KOFAX certified
The Kodak i3250 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This A3 rotary scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
- The i3250 features an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner – built right in.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with the integrated flatbed – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner’s straight-through paper path.
Built for ease, productivity, and longevity
- Shorten the learning curve with devices designed to impress your most experienced employees and intuitively make life easier for workers just getting started.
- Save space with engineering that delivers robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
- If you ever need help in a hurry, count on our world-class Service and Support
Kodak i3250 Info Input Portfolio
Info Input Portfolio offers faster, smarter, more productive, more secure web-based capture solutions.
Kodak Info Input Express
Info Input Express is an easy, intuitive browser-based capture solution designed to allow users to simply scan, index, convert and submit documents to their desktop or business systems. It can be integrated with Kodak Capture Pro Software to extend the batch capture capabilities of Capture Pro with the remote indexing and simple interface of Info Input Express.
Kodak Info Input Solution
Info Input Solution is a fully featured, powerful, browser-based capture solution that allows users to scan, import, index, convert and submit documents from their centralized mailroom, across remote locations/departments or on the move. Info Input Solution Transactional can capture and index from within your own business applications. And the Info Input Solution Mobile option enables you to capture on the go.
Kodak i3250 - Specs
Document feeding mode
Optical Resolution (dpi)
Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF
256 levels (8-bit)
48 bits (16 x 3)
Height: 9.4 in. / 23.8 cm; Width: 17 in. / 43.18 cm; Depth (with input tray closed): 14.6 in. / 37.1 cm
35 lbs / 15.8 kg
Recommended Daily Volume
Up to 15,000 pages per day
TWAIN, ISIS, and WIA drivers; KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition; Smart Touch , SANE and TWAIN
Ultrasonic paper jam detection
Long Paper Mode
63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)
305 mm x 863.6 mm (12 in x 34 in.)
Paper Thickness and Weight
34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper
ADF Speed (ppm)
ADF Speed pages per minute 50 pages