Scan Speed (ppm/ipm): 210 pages / 560 images
Max Scan Resolution (dpi): 600
Recomended Daily Duty Cycle: Unlimited
ADF Capacity: 750
Light Source Technology: White LEDs
Supported Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
The Kodak i5850S Scanner will help you be more productive by eliminating time consuming pre- and post-scanning manual paper handling. Power through batches of mixed documents faster than ever before. And do all this, and more, using your current scanning software.
- Automated sorting during the scanning process eliminates potential errors and wasted time while boosting productivity.
- The rear exit tray neatly collects patch sheets for re-use, saving you money on printing.
- Two front access trays provide both a large pocket for non-sorted documents and an easy access front exception pocket for checks or special documents.
- High volume throughput provides the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
- The Kodak i5850 document scanner is a floor standing model and a major advance in ergonomically friendly production scanning.
- Image addressing permits reading of patch codes so sequential numbers can be applied to each document scanned and each batch accurately tracked.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Fully supported by Kodak Capture Pro Software and Kodak Info Input Solution. Kofax VRS.
The Kodak i5850S Scanner from Kodak i5000 series is a floor standing model and a major advance in the art of ergonomically friendly production scanning. Image addressing permits reading of patch codes so sequential numbers can be applied to each document scanned and each batch accurately tracked. Simultaneous three-pocket sorting delivers flexible document separation to save time and streamline sorting – works with your current software.
Features in the Scanner
Perfect Page Technology, barcode reading in the scanner, rear exit, enhanced jam recovery, digital printing, staple detection, image merge, rear side printer, Intelligent Imprinting (hardware patch counting), streak filter, controlled stacking, iThresholding, automatic color detection, autocrop, aggressive crop, deskew, content-based blank page detection and deletion, multi-color dropout, dual-stream scanning, automatic orientation now with defaults, color on the fly toggle patch, operator overrides, Interactive multi-feed host view, Intelligent Document Protection
Kodak i5850S - Specs
Document feeding mode
Optical Resolution (dpi)
TIFF/Multi-page TIFF, PDF, RTF, TXT, Searchable PDF, PDF-A
57.6 kg (127 lbs.)
Recommended Daily Volume
Windows, Ubuntu Linux
Kodak Capture Pro Software Limited Edition (LE)
Ultrasonic paper jam detection
Long Paper Mode
63.5 mm x 63.5 mm (2.5 in. x 2.5 in.)
Up to 9.1 m (360 in.)
Paper Thickness and Weight
With standard feeder: 45 g/m2 (12 lb.) bond to 200 g/m2 (110 lb.) index
ADF Speed (ppm)
ADF Speed pages per minute 210 pages
ADF Speed Duplex (ipm)
ADF Speed Duplex images per minute 560 images